1. A chart of accounts ( Multi Choice)√
A. can be allocated to multiple company code√
B. can be defined as the group chart of accounts√
C. only contains definitions for G/L accounts√
D. can only allocated to one company code.
2. A client. ( Single Choice)
A. may only contain a single chart of accounts
B. may contain multiple charts of accounts√
C. may only use one currency type
D. may only have one controlling area
3. Identify the correct statement(s) relating to how the main business processes are integrated in the SAP R/3 System. ( MultiChoice)
A. A purchase requisition is a documented request to purchase goods or services. In SAP it can be created manually or automatically.√
B. A goods receipt is the recording of the movement of materials into the warehouse. In SAP, a financial document which updates the inventory account and an accrued liability account is created
C. The Invoice receipt and verification process compares the vendor invoice with the purchase order and goods receipt. However, the corresponding financial transaction must be entered through the financial module of R/3.
D. In SAP, payment processing reduces the liability to a vendor and a company’s cash balance, records discounts taken and disburses payment.√
E. A customer delivery is the transfer of the ownership of goods. A customer delivery includes, creation of a delivery document, picking the goods for shipment; physically transferring the goods to the customer and financially recording the goods issue.
4. Identify the correct statement(s) regarding organizational elements within the R/3 System. ( Multi Choice)
A. The Sales area combines the sales organization, distribution channel, and division.
B. The Purchasing Organization is responsible for the purchasing for the only one plant.
C. A plant is a location in which inventory quantities and values are stored or manufactured.
D. A Controlling area can comprise several company codes using different chart of accounts but must operate in the same currency.
E. A profit center is used to generate income statements and operating profit statements.
5. Identify the correct statements. ( Multi Choice)
A. All areas of an organization that are to be integrated into the R/3 Production system should be included under one client.
B. The term “client dependent” refers to tables or data that relate only to the client which was accessed during the log on process.
C. Due to the integrated nature of SAP, there are certain core organization element that cut across the modules. Client and company code are two of these core elements.
D. To determine the number of clients required, the focus is placed on data access and sharing strategies.
6. Which of the following statements is true ? ( Single Choice)
A. A Company code can belong to more than one controlling area.
B. A plant must be allocated to a company code
C. A controlling area and a company code must have the same local currency.
D. A business area and a company code are assigned to each other in the corporate structure IMG
7. Identify the correct statements relating to the Implementation Guide( Multi Choice)??????
A. When creating a project in the IMG, the application areas and countries are selected from the Enterprise IMG（should choose from general setting）
B. The number of implementation activities can be reduced by creating Project IMG views, such as a view for “mandatory activities”
C. The Project IMG must include all customizing activities for all R/3 applications.
D. The SAP Reference IMG is generated for the application modules to be implemented in a company and for the different countries
E. Customizing transactions can be accessed from the SAP Reference IMG, Project IMG and the Project views.
8. What characteristics do roles have in the Workplace? ( MultiChoice)???
A. Roles describe business processes in a company
B. Roles contain a collection of activities that a user who is assigned to this role can execute
C. Roles represent a range of executable functions in a company that users can assign themselves to
D. The authorizations required to execute the assigned functions are automatically linked to roles
E. Roles contain MiniApps
9. What content elements of the mySAP.com Workplace are provided? (Multy)
A. The Workplace contains role-based navigation options for R/3 transactions, reports, and other links to various systems.
B. The Workplace is a completely personalizable working environment.
C. The Workplace contains role-specific information and role- based access to the Marketplace.
D. The Workplace is used exclusively as a LaunchPad for Employee Self Service with information for employees.
E. The Workplace contains personal Favorites.
10. What are MiniApps?(Multy)
A. MiniApps are small applications that are started automatically when the Workplace is called.
B. Miniapps are small applications that can be called from the Workplace.
C. MiniApps are small applications that communicate continuously with the implemented SAP products
D. MiniApps are Java Applets that are loaded from the Workplace to the user client.
E. MiniApps are role-specific applications that can contain more activity options.
11. What system tool allows you to add graphics, re-arrange fields, add pushbuttons and change input fields into radio buttons?(Single)
E. Profile Generator
12. Which of the following can you add to a Favorites list?(Multy)
C. Web address
E. User menus
13. What does SAP call the new asset value display transaction? (Single)
A. Item Explorer
B. Accounts Explorer
C. Accounts Viewer
D. Asset Viewer
E. Asset Explorer
14. Which of the following statements about year-end closing are correct?(Multy)
A. You carry out year-end closing before the fiscal year change.(正好相反)
B. During year-end closing, the program checks if the year-end closing can be carried out.
C. Once the year-end closing was successfully completed, the system automatically changes certain entries in Customizing (closed fiscal year) show the current year.
D. You cannot create and post to new fixed assets until The year-end closing is successfully completed
E. You can only conduct year-end closing on June 30 or December 31 of each year.
15. What steps have to be completed before you can generate asset classes from G/L accounts? (Multy)
A. Account selection
B. Account determinations
C. Number range intervals
D. Screen layout variants
E. Asset classes
All of them is come from 1-1 customizing in ANKL(by jialin)
16. For each depreciation area you need to specify whether you want to
A. post depreciation at periodic intervals to the general ledger
B. post asset values at periodic intervals
C. automatically post values online
D. use index classes
E. post to business areas
17. Please click on the button next to the correct answer.(Multy)
A. The business area can run across many company codes, i.e. all company
codes can post in all business areas.
B. A company code may belong to more than One Controlling Area.
C. Each company codes uses exactly one chart of accounts and one chart of
depreciation. ??? I have suspend about this one coz 1 company code can also have country chart of account.
D. Business areas are used to create internal balance sheets and income
18. The time of the first acquisition posting to the asset sets the following fields in the master of asset(Multy)
A. the depreciation start date per depreciation area
B. the cost enter to be hit through depreciation
C. the date of capitalization
D. the depreciation key
19. Usually one Chart of Depreciation is defined for each country. At which level is the chart of Depreciation created?(Single)
A. at Company Code level
B. at Client level.
C. at Chart of accounts level.
D. at Business area level.
E. at System level.
20. What are the functions asset class?(Multy)
A. Asset number assignment.
B. Cost Center determination.(asset master not Asset class)
C. Screen layout
D. Account allocation
E. Definition of default value.(like leasing sth default value for specified valuation class)
21. Which of the following statements about asset data transfer from a previous system are correct?(Multy)
A. Transferring asset data ‘during the fiscal year’ is only possible on july 1 of
the given year. (No)
B. When you transfer asset data ‘during the fiscal year’, the system automatically determines replacement values and insurable values using batch input.
C. During the asset transfer, you can enter either the APC or the net book value.
D. During the asset transfer, you can specify the order in which the depreciation are apper.
E. When you transfer asset data ‘during the fiscal year’,you must enter the last depreciation posting period from your previous system in the SAP R/3 System.
22. Intergration with MM: An asset purchase order is created in Purchasing. The goods receipt is posted on a value basis. Invoice verification then posts the invoice. What is the name of the auxiliary account used for all of these transactions?(Single)
A. MM/FI clearing account.
B. GR/IR clearing account.
C. Asset purchasing clearing account.
D. Asset acquisition clearing account.
E. Vendor asset acquisition clearing account
23. What additional functions do asset classes offer?(Multy)
A. Specify required entry fields for asset master data
B. Enter default values for asset master data
C. Enter default values entries for depreciation area
D. Enter allowed entries for user fields
E. Define allowed company codes
24. Which of the following statements about manual depreciation (for
example unplanned depreciation in FI-AA) area true?(Multy)
A. You cannot post manual depreciation in FI-AA.
B. Manual depreciation is posted immediately after entry(real time). (Should carry out a depreciation posting program)
C. Manual depreciation is initially shown as a planned value after entry and only posted when the depreciation posting report is run.
D. Manual depreciation usually only applies to depreciation areas which you choose when you enter the document.
E. After entering manual depreciation in FI-AA., you also need to enter it manually in FI/CO.
25 .Which correspondence extracts all items in the chosen period from a customer’s account displays the balance carried forward balance and a closing balance of the account ?(Single)
A. Payment advice
B. Payment notice
C. Account statement
D. Dunning notice
26. Which of the Following statements about automatic payment are correct ? (Multy)
A. In automatic payment procedures, all incoming invoices as of the second dunning level are paid automatically
B. Direct debiting or bank collection can be used in automatic payment procedures to clear customer invoices
C. Open items posted to G/L accounts can be cleared using the payment program
D. Special G/L transactions(down payment)can be posted using the payment program
E. The payment program can pay vendor invoices using wire transfers and checks
27. Imagine the following scenario:A company wants to execute a payment run on a daily basis and process several company codes at the same time. If the amount exceeds US$ 1000, the vendors are to be paid by bank transfer, amounts less than US$ 1000 are to be paid by check. The customer has two house banks and wants all checks to be processed by bank A and all (Multy)
A. You store variants for print programs within customizing. Here you can specify that the information is to be output to a data carrier
B. You specify, per house bank, whether payments are to be made by check only or also by transfer
C. You specify the payment method from within the application,in the customer master record
D. The payment proposal of the automatic payment program can only be displayed
E. You can precisely schedule the print program from within the application
28. According the which criteria does the payment program determine and select open items (Single)
A. posting date and baseline date
B. document date and posting date
C. baseline date and payment terms
D. posting date and cash discount periods
E. posting date and payment terms
29. Which of the following statements are true with regard to the customizing setting for banks in the automatic payment run ? (Multy)
A. The sequence of the banks for processing outgoing payments is selected randomly
B. You can only determine one payment method per house bank
C. You can select several payment methods per country
D. You can specify by bank and method the anticipated number of days before the bank account is debited
E. You can determine the banks to be used for payments according to postal code
30. Which of the following factors does the systems take into account in a payment run ?(Multy)
A. Fiscal year variant
B. Payment method specifications in the IMG
C. Specifications in the vendor master records
D. Information in the documents(incoming invoices)
E. Specifications made when maintaining the payment run parameters
31. Which of the following statements are correct ?(Multy)
A. When creating a House bank, you do not need to specify the country.
B. The payments program can use a different House bank for each different payment method
C. A House bank account can be defined in more than one currency
D. House bank master data must be created in advance, before assigning the House bank to a payment method in the payment program configuration
E. A house bank can be assigned to a business area within the payment program configuration
32. When entering a document using a foreign currency, which date is used to determine the exchange rate if the translation date is not entered ?(Single)
A. Posting date
B. Document date
C. Entry date
D. Baseline date
33. where are posting periods defined?(Multy)
A. Posting period variant.
B. Fiscal year variant.
C. Field status variant.
D. Closing period variant.
34. which of the following statements supports the reversal of a document?(Multy)
A. The original document contains no cleared line items.
B. Documents originating in other modules should be corrected there to allow the changes to flow naturally through to financial accounting.
C. If a reversal date is not specified, the system reverses the document using the posting date of the document to be reversed.
D. A new document number is created for the reversal document.
35. Choose the correct statements regarding recurring documents. (Multy)
A. When creating a recurring document, the valid time period must be defined.
B. The posting date is determined by either the run date or the run schedule.
C. Field values can be changed in recurring document.
D. After running the recurring document posting, the next run date cannot be displayed.
E. The original recurring document can be deleted from the batch input menu.
36. In manual bank statement customizing, you must (Multy)
A. Define an internal activity(it seems also equal to b)
B. Define a posting rule
C. Define a posting type
D. Define a currency
E. Define an account symbol
37. Which of the following statements about manual planning are correct?(Multy)
A. The planning type determines which bank accounts the plan amount to be inputted to.
B. The expiration date shows how long the payment advice is included in planning.
C. The payment advices for editing can be changed, archived, or reactivated.
D. Archived payment advices are included in planning till the value date.
E. The retention periods are determined by the bank account name.
38. Bank accounts should be controlled as follows when Cash Management is in use (Multy)
A. Open items are managed for both the main bank account and the bank clearing account.
B. Both the main bank account and the bank clearing account permit line item displays.
C. The main bank account and the bank clearing account use the same sort key.
D. The value date in the field status string for both the main bank account and the bank clearing account must accept entry.
E. The cash-relevance flag in the master records for both the main bank account and the bank clearing account must be set.
39. Which of the following statements about creating customer master records are correct? (Multy)
A. An account group always gets assigned to a customer.
B. The company code is always a required entry.
C. The account number may be assigned by the user externally.
D. Information on each screen may be defined in configuration as mandatory, suppressed or optional, depending upon the account group.
E. Information on each screen may be defined in configuration as mandatory, suppressed or optional, depending upon the company code.
40. Which of the following statements are correct? (Multy)
A. A customer master is divided by client level and company code level.
B. In case of one-time customer you have to enter the customer’s address in the document itself.
C. Address, control data, and reconciliation account are included in the client level of the customer.
D. The most efficient way to create master records is to work with the external number range not internal number range.
41. Which of the following statements are correct? (Multy)
A. If a customer is also a vendor, the system can include outstanding Accounts Receivable invoice items in payment program.
B. If a customer is also a vendor, the system can include outstanding Accounts Payable invoice items when you clear incoming payment receipts for the customer.
C. The reconciliation account defined on the customer master
record is an account used to reconcile CO transactions back to FI.
D. All customer belonging to the same account group must be assigned to the same reconciliation account.
E. The alternative payer is used to transfer outstanding receivable item to the alternative payer’s account.(Customer master )
42. Bulk change of line item - this function allows you to change a whole group of line items simultaneously, instead of having to change individual items in the documents. What data can you change using this function?(Multy)
A. The reconciliation account
B. The company code
C. The payment terms and payment block
D. The house bank and payment method
43. Which of the following order types are internal orders?(Multy)
A. Result analysis orders for posting accrual costs in CO.
B. Capital investment orders for creating assets.
C. Maintenance orders.
D. Sales orders for make-to-order function
E. CO production orders.
44.Which of the following statements are correct regarding Internal Orders?(Single)
A. Planning transactions are allowed under any status.
B. Once an order has been released, only closing entries can be made.
C. Transactions can be allowed or disallowed depending in the order status.
D. Additional order status categories can be created in the order master.
45.Which of the following statements is true about CO production orders?(Multy)
A. It is an internal order used to control production from a cost accounting point of view.
B. Bills of materials and routings are required.
C. It is not possible to post goods movements to and from the order.
D. You can post primary costs from Financial Accounting to the order.
E. You can post secondary costs from overhead calculation to the order.
46.Which statements are true regarding direct and indirect activity allocations? (Multy)
A. If both the amount of the activity used by the receiver and the total output activity quantity of the sender can be measured, then indirect activity allocation is used.
B. If the amount of activity consumed by the receiver is not measured, then indirect activity allocation is used.
C. Manual activity input planning cannot be performed if actual activities are allocated indirectly.
D. If direct activity allocation is used, the total output activity quantity is determined by summing all of the activity quantities allocated.
47. The primary cost element is one type of master data in Controlling. Before you can create a new primary cost element, certain prerequisites need to be fulfilled.
Which of the following conditions must be fulfilled BEFORE you can create primary cost elements?(Multy)
A. The controlling area must be defined.
B. The cost center must be defined.
C. The G/L account must be defined.
D. The plant must be in the system.
E. The business areas have been defined.
48. What is the difference between distribution and assessments? (Multy)
A. Distribution can be made for both planned and actual figures; assessments cannot.
B. Distributions can be made using statistical key figures; assessments cannot.
C. Distributions are used when the original cost information is necessary on the receiver; assessments are used when this information is not necessary on the receiver.
D. Distributions are made using the original primary cost elements; assessments are made using secondary cost elements.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：https://blog.itpub.net/99072/viewspace-531640/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。