V$LOG 中列出的是REDO LOG GROUP STATUS
· UNUSED - Online redo log has never been written to. This is the state of a redo log that was just added, or just after a RESETLOGS , when it is not the current redo log.
· CURRENT - Current redo log. This implies that the redo log is active. The redo log could be open or closed.
· ACTIVE - Log is active but is not the current log. It is needed for crash recovery. It may be in use for block recovery. It may or may not be archived.
· CLEARING - Log is being re-created as an empty log after an ALTER DATABASE CLEAR LOGFILE statement. After the log is cleared, the status changes to UNUSED .
· CLEARING_CURRENT - Current log is being cleared of a closed thread. The log can stay in this status if there is some failure in the switch such as an I/O error writing the new log header.
· INACTIVE - Log is no longer needed for instance recovery. It may be in use for media recovery. It might or might not be archived.
V$LOGFILE 中列出的是REDO LOG MEMBER STATUS
Status of the log member:
· INVALID - File is inaccessible
· STALE - File's contents are incomplete
· DELETED - File is no longer used
· null - File is in use
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/9518120/viewspace-700479/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。