42. Can you create a table with fields not referring to data elements?
c) Not Applicable
d) Not Applicable
43. Which transaction code is used for deleting entire table contents?
44. Which of the following are true?
a) Pooled tables can be used to store control data like screen sequences, program parameters etc.
b) Several cluster tables are stored in one corresponding table on the database.
45. Which database object is used for storing the system variables?
a) SYST table
b) SYST structure
c) SYSTEM table
d) SYSTEM structure
46. What makes a text table?
a) The type of foreign key field defined must be “No Key/Candidates”
b) The key of the text table consists of the key of the check table plus an additional language key
c) Cardinality must be defined as 1:1
d) The table has to be client independent
47. From the list below which is not a data class in the Dictionary?
a) Master Data
b) Organizational Data
c) Project Data
d) System Data
48. Identify the case where table buffering is set to off.
a) When the most current data is required
b) When the most current data is not required
c) Small static tables i.e. tables do not change much
d) b and c
49. When using SAP Buffering on database tables, which statement does NOT result in database access?
a) select distinct..
b) select single..
c) using (Is null) in the where clause
d) using aggregate functions in the select clause
50. A structured type in the ABAP dictionary that has no physical table definition in the underlying database is referred to as :
b) Table Type
c) Structured Type
51. When are Dictionary changes made available to a program?
a) Immediately provided object is activated
b) Next time user logs on
c) Next time program is regenerated
d) After Database is re-organized
52. Which of the following do not exist in the underlying database?
a) Transparent Table
d) Internal tables
53. Full buffering would be appropriate for what type of tables:
a) Small static tables
b) Transaction Tables
c) Tables with generic keys
d) b and c
54. You have added an append structure to a standard SAP table. What happens to the standard table when a new version of table is imported during an SAP version upgrade:
a) The standard table is returned to standard. Therefore, the append structure must be manually re-applied
b) The append fields are automatically appended to the table upon activation but you must still convert the table
c) All append structures are deleted. A new append structure must be created and added to the standard table
d) When the standard tables are activated, the append structure is automatically added to the standard table
55. Which of the following are TRUE for SQL trace utility (tcode ST05) in SAP -
a) SQL trace utility traces database access for a specific program
b) SQL trace utility traces database access for all transactions by a specific user
c) SQL trace result shows details of queries on database tables
d) SQL trace result can show details of queries on internal tables
56. A table ztest has the following secondary index: tnum, tcode.
Select * from ztest where tnum ne '123' and tcode = '456'.
Why does a SQL trace confirm that the secondary index is NOT used in the code above?
a) Client is not in the where clause
b) NE invalidates the use of an index
c) Variables must be used, NOT literals
d) Indexes are not allowed on Z tables
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/9437124/viewspace-983764/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。