|ORA-00313, ORA-00312, ORA-27037 in Standby Database [ID 601835.1]|
|修改时间20-APR-2009 类型PROBLEM 状态MODERATED|
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support'sRapid Visibility(RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|
You can safely ignore these messages. Online redo logs will be created automatically when you activate the standby after switchover or failover.
If you want to fix these messages then please use following steps:
1. Check and set "log_file_name_convert" parameter if the location of log files are different on primary and standby.
If you are using pfile then set the parameter in init file after shutting down the database:
10gR2 only : Set this parameter even if the location of the redo logs
are same on both primary and standby otherwise you may get ORA-19527 and
ORA-312 while or after implementing the below steps.
This is due to internal bug in 10.2.
2. Cancel Managed Recovery process on the standby:
3. Execute the command to clear all log groups on standby for each log group (for each log group):
4. Check the v$log view to confirm the size and status.
5. Recreate standby redo logs on standby (only if standby Redo logs are also missing) using:
(a) Drop the standby redo logfile group(s) (check v$standby_log)
(b) Recreate the standby logfile group(s)
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/90618/viewspace-703210/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。