1) in Planning, a form. can be assigned to a view only user
2) for opening form, dimensions need to be provisioned, otherwise there
will be error:
Security and/or filtering has resulted in a required dimension not being represented on this data form.
3) assign planner/interactive role doesn't grant launch business rule privilege automatically in planning, but interactive role can make user create/edit rule in EPMA
4) in planning, a rule can be assigned to a view only user to launch
5) for running rule, dimesions ( with security) need to be provisioned:
say, if current_forecast not provisioned, it can not be choose; but stil
can choose Years
6) if a form. has rules associated with it, form. access cover rule access,
which mean just need to provide rule access
7) view user and planner user seem no difference since dimension,
form/form. directory,rule/rule directory are provisioned independent.
a few special privilege:
1) financial report: report and analysis -> content manager
2) planning cube essbase write access: planning application->analytic services write access
3) essbase smartview: need server access to login to Oracle Essbase Server
even no essbase provisioned. Otherwise it will complain "Invalid User Credentials"
4) provider service: there are 3 categories in default:
a) Oracle BI Server
b) Oracle Essbase Server (server access)
c) Oracle Hyperion planning ( planner access, and server access?)
need to add manually, like planning: 来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/8583032/viewspace-721161/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。