· Each job represents a unique classification of responsibilities in your organization, such as a manager.
· A job can be taken by many employees in your organization.
· A job describes a position. If you create a new position, this must be related to the corresponding job.
· Job is unique in one enterprise. It has nothing to do with organizational unit. Instead, positions are related with Organizational Unit.
· A position inherits the job’s tasks but you can also define additional tasks related to duties performed specifically by that position.
· Job: Object type ‘C’ (Classification)[@more@]
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/8479461/viewspace-967555/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。