Here is some inforamation on how to find BADI for your transaction..[@more@]Follow the below steps to find out what all BADI's are called when you press any button in any transaction.
1) Goto se24 (Display class cl_exithandler)
2) Double click on the method GET_INSTANCE.
3) Put a break point at Line no.25 (CASE sy-subrc).
4) Execute SAP standard transaction
5) Press the required button for which you need to write an exit logic, the execution will stop at the break point.
6) Check the values of variable 'exit_name', it will give you the BADI name called at that time.
7) This way you will find all the BADIs called on click of any button in any transaction.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/8214011/viewspace-931210/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。