Crystal Reports XI Training Prerequisites
All attendees should have basic familiarity with at least one relational database such as Microsoft Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, or DB2.
This course is more than 60% hands-on, with the longest lecture segments lasting for 20 minutes.
Crystal Reports XI Training Materials
All Crystal Reports XI training students receive comprehensive courseware covering all topics taught and a copy of Crystal Reports XI: The Complete Reference.
Software Needed on Each Student PC
- Windows 2000 or later with at least 1GB RAM (2GB RAM or more strongly recommended)
- Crystal Reports XI
- Microsoft Office XP, 2003, or 2007
Crystal Reports XI Training Objectives
All attendees will learn how to:
- Create a simple report
- Format their reports
- Select specific records from the database
- Group and sort data
- Combine tables
- Create and use Formulas
- Conditionally format report sections
- Create summary reports and charts
- Export reports in a variety of formats, including HTML for the web