Oracle ebs R12 For windows2003 server 按安装步骤
1) Install Windows 2003 Server.
2) Set 'Computer Name' as well as 'Domain Name'.
3) Create a new user 'hsawwan' and make this user a member of:
- Administrators (local user)
4) Install Visual C++ 8.0 (Which is included in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005) in 'C:VCPlus' -- Make sure not to install VC++ in a directory that contains spaces.
5) Download 'Cygwin' and install the required packages as listed in Note: 414992.1 (Using Cygwin to Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 on Windows). Install 'Cygwin' in 'C:cygwin' -- Make sure not to install 'Cygwin' in a directory that contains spaces.
6) GNUMake is not required when using 'Cygwin' since it comes as a part of the 'Cygwin'.
C:cygwinbin>copy gawk.exe awk.exe
C:cygwinbin>copy grep.exe egrep.exe
C:cygwinbin>copy make.exe gnumake.exe
C:cygwinbin>copy gcc.exe cc.exe
7) Add 'C:cygwinbin' to the system path.
8) No JDK installation is required, JDK 5.0 (java version "1.5.0_08") is bundled with Oracle Applications R12 installation.
9) Set Up the Stage Area:
Stage Area (C:Stage12) requires a 26 GB hard disk space.
Extract the zip files (25 files) which have been downloaded from (http://edelivery.oracle.com). Nothing special to do since the extracted files will create the stage area directory structure by itself. You should see the following structure under 'C:Stage12' once you are done with the files extraction:
- startCD > Disk1
- oraAppDB > (Disk 1 to Disk 35)
- oraApps > (Disk 1 to Disk 7)
- oraAS > (Disk 1 to Disk 2)
- oraDB > (Disk 1 to Disk 3)
10) Start the installation:
C:> cd Stage12startCDDisk1rapidwiz
The installation wizard is similar to 11.5.10 RapidWiz. For 'VC++' and 'Cygwin' I have provided the following paths:
- It took almost 3 hours to install everything
- Total space required to install Vision instance is 153 GB
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/7318139/viewspace-912939/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。