SAP Homogenous System Copy Export/Import Method
R/3 ERP 2005 SR2, ECC 6.0 (Unicode)
Oracle 10.2, Windows Server 2003
· System Copy guide: System Copy for SAP Systems Based on NW 7.0 SR2 ABAP+Java. This guide is downloaded from (under Installation and Upgrade Guides -> SAP Business Suite Familiy of Business Applications -> SAP ERP -> SAP ERP 6.0 -> Installation). Version 1.1 , Nov 07, 2007
· Solution Operation Guide for SAP ERP 6.0 – Support Release 2, This guide is downloaded from (Installation and Upgrade Guides -> SAP Business Suite Familiy of Business Applications -> SAP ERP -> SAP ERP 6.0 -> Operation). Document Version 8.00 – September 25, 2007
· Critical OSS Notes: (http://service.sap.com/notes)
970518 - Hom./Het.System Copy SAP NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s) SR2
723909 - Java VM settings for J2EE 6.40/7.0
551915 - R/3 won't start after database restore or database copy
931024 - FAQ: 64-bit platforms for Windows
146289 - Parameter Recommendations for 64-Bit SAP Kernel
088416 - Zero administration memory management as of 4.0A/Windows
· J2SDK 1.4.2_15-x64 - Java Development Kit
· 51031678 - Oracle 10.2 Installtion (NT\AMD64)
· 51031725_2 - Oracle 10.2.0.2 Patches (WIN_AIX_SOL\NT\AMD64)
· 51032269 - Java Component NW2004sSR2
· 51033208_13 - ERP_2005_SR2_SAP_Installation_Master (IM_WINDOWS_X86_64)
· 51033032_15 - NW_2004s_SR2_Kernel (KU_WINDOWS_X86_64)
· 51033272 – Oracle Client (OCL_WINDOWS_X86_64)
· A directory on the target server, named Export, to copy the source system files.
1. Technical preparations (source system)
2. Export the database (source system)
3. Copy export files from source to target system
4. Check the operating system and prepare target system.
5. Install ERP 2005 SR2 Central instance (target system)
6. Install Oracle 10.2 and Patch (target system)
7. Cont. Install ERP 2005 SR2 Central instance (target system)
8. Post-installation steps (target and source systems)
Technical preparations (source system)
· Plan ahead for required downtime. The source system will be shut down for several hours during the database export.
· Request a special backup of the system if necessary (i.e., newly upgraded, patched, etc.) prior to the export
· Perform. the steps as described in section 3.2, “Technical Preparations, Preparing the Source System” on pages 20-23 of the System Copy for SAP Systems Based on NW2004s SR2 ABAP (SysCopy_NW70SR2ABJA101007.pdf).
· This would be a good time to set/reset the DDIC and SAP* passwords of the source system or at least document their values. Also - ensure that the DDIC and SAP* user ID's are unlocked before you start the export.
1. Stop the SAP instance using the Microsoft Management Console, leave the database running.
2. Make sure that a Java Virtual Machine (JVM) is installed on the system. To determine if a JVM is installed on the system, open a command window on the server (source and target) and type the following command: java –version
If a JVM is not installed, download it from Sun and install it. This process was verified using JVM version build 1.4.2_15-x64. Note, SAPinst checks environment variable SAPINST_JRE_HOME for a valid Java runtime environment. If SAPINST_JRE_HOME is not found, SAPinst also checks JAVA_HOME.
3. Exporting the database, SAPinst performs the following steps:
· Creates the export directory structure with label files
· Creates database structure files (*STR)
· Updates database statistics
· Calculates the size of the target database(*EXT,DBSIZE.XML)
· Exports the database content
· Archives the SDM
· Archives application-specific file system content
4. As of NW04s, SAPINST is not installed permanently on the server. All runs of SAPINST originate from the installation master cd-rom. Copy the installation master cd-rom to a local drive, not a mapped network drive. D:\CDs\51033208_13\BS_2005_SR2_SAP_Installation_Master\IM_WINDOWS_X86_64
5. Run the SAPINST.exe program to start the GUI. Use the following table to respond to the prompts from SAPINST:
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/65240/viewspace-684307/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。