11. “Separate thinking and execution to execute faster and think better.”
Separate brainless and strategic tasks to become more productive.
12. Organize meetings early during the day. Time leading up to an event is often wasted.
13. “A single meeting can blow a whole afternoon, by breaking it into two pieces each too small to do anything hard in.”
Group meetings and communication (email or phone) to create blocks of uninterrupted work.
14. Keep the same context through out the day. Switching between projects/clients is unproductive.
15. Work around procrastination. Procrastinate between intense sprints of work (Pomodoro).
16. “Break the unreasonable down into little reasonable chunks. A big goal is only achieved when every little thing that you do everyday, gets you closer to that goal.”
17. No 2 tasks ever hold the same importance. Always prioritize. Be really careful with to-do lists.
18. “Only ever work on the thing that will have the biggest impact.”
Always know the one thing you really need to get done during the day.
19. Break tasks into hour increments. Long tasks are hard to get into; feels like it all needs to get done.
20. “If something can be done 80% as well be someone else, delegate!”
Delegate and learn to make use of other people.
21. “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.”
Turn the page on yesterday. Only ever think about today and tomorrow.
22. Set deadlines for everything. Don’t let tasks go on indefinitely.
23. Set end dates for intense and stressful activities. Everything ends at some point.
24. “Get a reminder app for everything. Do not trust your own brain for your memory.”
Always take notes.
25. “Write down anything that distracts you- google searches, random thoughts, new ideas, whatever. The point is, if you write them down, they’ll stop bubbling up when you’re in the zone.”
26. Take breaks. Sometimes.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/60325/viewspace-1060565/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。