Robin Lei 02/11/2015
A wrong language or locale is used after you logged on to the system ?
Calendar dates are formatted in an unintended way ?
Reason and Prerequisites
1. What is the default language and Default Country for Portal(Need to confirm with Terry)
Comment: [language=EN and country=US => date format: mm/dd/yyyy]
2. What is the default language for SAP user (If you don’t set it, it will use default)
2.1 SAP default language RZ11
2.2 You can customize your language and date format
Comment: the date format can’t work all the time, at first, it depends on Logon Language , then each language will follow its rule
like United States of America accept format: mm/dd/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd (but it doesn’t have dd/mm/yyyy)
So you can set any value for B, but it only works in legal format.
2.3 How does it work.
Actually, there are two dimensions what will MAKE the final format, Language and Country .
So someone sets the language, but get the unexpected format. They don’t set locale
So most of time, we may set the language in SAP, and the country will use portal default country.
2.4 how to customize country
We can customize country in Portal user management
1. Set language / date format in SAP System
2. Set Country in Portal User Management
3. Test broadcasting result, if it can’t reach your expectation, try to change date format and country .
4. Refer to Note: 1416730, if it still can’t work, please try another precalculation sever
1. T005X – default date format for Each country
3. Note: 1416730 - Regional Settings in Broadcasted Precalculation Workbooks Version
947081 - Locales, languages, date and time formats in Web Dynpro
4. How to change the default Portal Language
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/554557/viewspace-1435026/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。