- Login to the System Administrator Responsibility.
- Open the System -> Profiles form.
- Search for profiles using '%BNE%LOG%'
This should return three profiles.
- BNE Server Log Level - This should be set to "Trace".
- BNE Server Log Filename - Specify the log file name here (eg: "bneissue.log").
- BNE Server Log Directory - Provide the path of the log file directory here.
In older versions the profiles may be named:
- BNE Debug Log Level
- BNE Debug Log Filename
- BNE Debug Log Directory
- Set the above three values (use a unique file name, to insure only information for your problem is included)
- Bounce the Web server (so that the changes take effect)
- Reproduce the issue
- Change the file name profile option value after reproducing the issue, so that the BNE log file will have log messages related to this issue only.
- If the log file is being generated for a related Service Request then also upload the BNE log to that SR.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/35489/viewspace-734145/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。