Broncos defense minus Von Miller
On Fridays, sports columnist Benjamin Hochman presents his mailbag, which touches on both sports and pop culture. To submit a question for consideration, send an email to Benjamin. gameplan/focus to trying to win shootouts?
BH: It is absolutely bonkers to think about how different the Broncos defense will look in the Ravens game compared to THE Ravens game from last January. We will learn a lot about Jack Del Rio this season, who obviously did a masterful job with the defense in the 2012 regular season. Watt, and like you mentioned, Elvis was in the mix.
For all the talk about the pass rush, I'm actually somewhat concerned about the health of the secondary (now, I am writing this before the Saturday game against St. Louis), with Champ Bailey and Dominique RodgersCromartie.
Like you mentioned with the shootouts, you could argue that the Broncos offense will be even better this season, with the additions, of course, of Wes Welker, Louis Vasquez and Montee Ball, assuming Ball proves he can block. So regardless of how good or bad the defense is, the Broncos I believe will score more points than last season (especially due to their division), and last season, Denver was second to New England with 30.1 points per game (Durantesque). OK, top 10. now, this list could change every week, and some of these picks are more "fun" songs than amazing works. So here we go:
1. "The Power of Love," Huey Lewis and The News
2. "Nuthin But a G Thang," Dr. Dre f/ Snoop Doggy Dogg
3. "Beer in Mexico," Kenny Chesney
5. shoptexansnfljerseys.com/Black+Owen+Daniels+Jersey "Mack the Knife," Bobby Darin
6. "Glory Duane Brown Black Jersey Days," Bruce Springsteen
8. "Paradise Owen Daniels Black Jersey City," Guns N' Roses
10. Watching Ty Lawson in the second half of last season gives me faith that he'll be a fringe allstar this season. But so many other teams got better. George Karl used to hate "summer talk," such as Aug. 23 predictions (remember a year ago when the Lakers were supposed to win 70 games?). Clippers 3) Houston 4) San Antonio 5) Golden State 6) Denver 7) Memphis 8) Minnesota.
But I've liked the conversations
I've had with new GM Tim Connelly. He seems sharp and creative and passionate. So we'll see if Denver can make a move to make a move in the standings. I texted your question to my good friend Nate Kreckman, a fan www.shoptexansnfljerseys.com/Black+Duane+Brown+Jersey since the days of Miss Bliss, and he said of the New Class: "Bunch of frauds. It was like watching the 199899 Bulls. The New Class didn't deserve that theme song. Or Belding."
Yeah, it's kind of like hearing that sacred Chicago Bulls intro music and then hearing the announcer screaming, "Aaaaaat guard, Dickey Simpkins!!!"
BH: Man, I guess you got to go with Ty Lawson and JaVale McGee, because alleyoops and 3point shooting are two keys to an NBA Jam quest for victory.
BH: Yes, naturally I told him: "Mozel gov."To submit a question for Hochman's Mailbag, send an email to Benjamin.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/29284894/viewspace-775332/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。