Percona is glad to announce the release of 2.2.5 on October 17th, 2013 (Downloads are available and from the ). This release is the current GA (Generally Available) stable release in the 2.2 series.
- Query_time histogram has been added to the JSON output, not the actual chart but the values necessary to render the chart later, so the values for each bucket.
- As of
2.2.5, skipped chunks cause a non-zero exit status. An exit status of
zero or 32 is equivalent to a zero exit status with skipped chunks in
previous versions of the tool.
- New --no-drop-triggers option has been implemented for in case users want to rename the tables manually, when the load is low.
- New --new-table-name option has been added to which can be used to specify the temporary table name.
- would delete the data even with the --dry-run option. Bug fixed
- didn’t distill LOAD DATA correctly. Bug fixed
- didn’t distill INSERT/REPLACE without INTO correctly. Bug fixed
- docs were referencing wrong web address. Bug fixed
- --recursion-method=cluster option would crash if no nodes were found. Bug fixed
All of Percona‘s software is open-source and free, all the details of the release can be found in the and . Bugs can be reported on the Percona Toolkit .
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/29154652/viewspace-774558/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。