A ball mill, a type of grinder, is a cylindrical device used in grinding (or mixing) materials like ores, chemicals, ceramic raw materials and paints. Ball mills rotate around a horizontal axis, partially filled with the material to be ground plus the grinding medium. Different materials are used as media, including ceramic balls, flint pebbles and stainless steel balls. An internal cascading effect reduces the material to a fine powder. Industrial ball mills can operate continuously, fed at one end and discharged at the other end. Large to medium-sized ball mills are mechanically rotated on their axis, but small ones normally consist of a cylindrical capped container that sits on two drive shafts (pulleys and belts are used to transmit rotary motion).
The advantages of ball mill are as follows:
(1) Adaptability is strong, for most materials can be grinding.
(2) It can be continuous operated, and its production capacity can meet the need of modern industrial production on a large scale.
(3) It can adapt to the different conditions in the operation, and reliable operation. For example, crushing and dry crushing and mixed simultaneously; Can be used either for dry shattered, and can be used in wet shattered; Can closed-circuit grinding, and can open grinding, etc.
(4) Single cylinder structure, mechanical reliability, wearing parts easy to check and replacement.
(5) The craft is mature, can be standardized. belt
mobile impact crusher:http://www.hxjq-crusher.com/2.html
(6) Have a good sealing, can the negative pressure operation, so as to avoid dust flying, improve working conditions, and to prevent the air and environmental pollution.
In view of the advantages of ball mill, it is suitable for dry grinding, wet grinding, crushing various hard, dry in hard minerals, such as black metal, non-ferrous metal, limestone, cement, iron, coal, chemical raw materials and all kinds of metal solid materials.
Next, let's talk about the factors which affect the output of vertical mill system
1. The physical character of the material.
2. Product fineness (surface ratio).
3. Technical Parameters (grind pressure, mill power, etc.)
4. Performance parameters (mill diameter, efficiency of the powder selector).
5. Rationality of the mill operating (blowing speed, pressure difference, thickness of the material bed inside the mill)
What are the characters of the new assembly line of the cement grinding system?
1. Using two parallel ∮3.813m tail discharge mill system, easier to adjust the production.
2. Using advanced automation control system.
3. Using close circle grinding system, leaving space for the roll machine, transform. easily when needed.
4. Using high efficiency O-Sepa powder selector.
5. Coal powder not go into the mill, directly mix with coming out cement, separated and mixed by the O-Sepa powder selector to form. the finished products.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/26834288/viewspace-735021/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。