Jaw Crusher Overview
Jaw crusher is also called jaw breaker. It is usually applied for coarse, intermediate and fine crushing of various rocks, including limestone. Hongxing has endeavored to design and manufacture jaw crusher which is a type of highly-efficient and energy-saving crusher, shale, basalt, pebble, bluestone, etc. The jaw crushers features simple structure, excellent strength, reliable performance, easy overhaul and maintenance, and low production and construction cost. The jaw crushers conclude stone jaw crusher, mobile jaw crushers, rock crushers and Aggregate jaw crusher.
Jaw Crusher Features
1. Crushing cavity is deep without dead zone. It is easier to feed materials and yield higher output.
2. Jaw crusher is featured with high crushing ratio and sound deadening.
3. The gasket type adjusting device of the discharge gate is characterized by reliable performance, convenient use, large adjusting range, and improves the equipment flexibility.
4. The lubricating system is safe and reliable. It makes it easier to replace components and requires little maintenance.
5. Jaw crusher features simple structure, reliable performance and low operating cost.
6. It is highly energy saving. A single machine saves 15%~30% of energy consumed and the system can save over half the energy consumed.
7. To meet different client needs, the discharge gate is designed with a large adjusting range.
8. Jaw crusher causes low noise and creates little dust.
Jaw crusher working principle
This Stone crusher plant uses motor as its power. Through the motor's wheels, the eccentric shaft is driven by the triangle belt and slot wheel to make the movable jaw plate move by a regulated track. Therefore, the materials in the crushing cavity composed of fixed jaw plate, movable jaw plate and side-lee board can be crushed and discharged through the discharging opening.
The mobile jaw crushers are the same with jaw crushers, but they can be moved conveniently and simply.
Jaw crusher application
Mining industry: jaw crusher is usually used as primary crusher in ore mining industry or other mining process such as copper ore mining, limestone mine industry, coal mining etc.
Smelting industry: jaw crusher is applied widely in metal smelting industries such as aluminum smelting industry, silver smelting industry, lead and zinc smelting industry etc.
Building material and construction: railway ballast crushing process, cornerstone crushing, concrete, limestone, basalt aggregate crushing are need jaw crushers.
Highway or railway: jaw crusher can be used as pebble crusher, aggregate crusher, sand making machines etc.
Water conservancy and chemical industry: In dam construction, jaw crusher takes an important part in crushing process.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/26834288/viewspace-719901/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。