What is a Rotary Dryer
During ore processing, a drying machine should always be available. Rotary dryer is such a machine which is in need. It is a kind of device for heating and drying the material. The rotary dryer, manufactured by our company, is hot sale. A rotary dryer, mainly used in mine beneficiation, building material, metallurgy, chemical industry and other sectors, is drying material with a certain humidity and size.
How Does It Works
The limestone dryer is made up of a large, rotating cylindrical tube, usually supported by concrete columns or steel beams. The dryer slopes slightly so that the discharge end is lower than the material feed end in order to convey the material through the dryer under gravity. Material to be dried enters the dryer, and as the dryer rotates, the material is lifted up by a series of internal fins lining the inner wall of the dryer. When the material gets high enough to roll back off the fins, it falls back down to the bottom of the dryer, passing through the hot gas stream as it falls. This gas stream can either be moving toward the discharge end from the feed end (known as co-current flow), or toward the feed end from the discharge end (known as counter-current flow). The gas stream can be made up of a mixture of air and combustion gases from a burner, in which case the dryer is called a direct heated dryer. Alternatively, the gas stream may consist of air or another (sometimes inert) gas that is preheated. When the gas stream is preheated by some means where burner combustion gases do not enter the dryer, the dryer is known as an indirect-heated type. Often, indirect heated dryers are used
What Are the Characteristics of the Dryer
1. The internal adopts assembled structure which has improved the accuracy of the equipment and it is easy to transport and install.
2. According to the characteristics of different fertilizers, we have arranged the second granulation zone reasonably so as to improve the granulation effect.
3. Adopts assembled hoist board so as to exchange heat fully and lower the energy consumption.
4. Temperature induction monitor, uniform. vibration and airproof setting, which improve performance and productivity efficiently.
5. The assorted combustion furnace is a type of energy-efficient and has the characteristics of smaller area, easy regulation and equipped with greenhouse.
Description of Rotary kiln
It refers to rotating calcining kiln (also known as rotating kiln), which belongs to thermal equipment. Rotary kiln can be divided into metallurgy kiln and cement rotary kiln according to its different dealing materials. Metallurgy rotary kiln is mainly used for the magnetizing calcining of lean iron ore in iron and steel plant in metallurgy industry, the chromites and josephinite oxidizing calcining , calcining of dewalquite and clinker aggregate and aluminum hydroxide roasting in aluminum factory. The limestone rotary kiln (activity limestone kiln) is used for calcining activity lime and dolomite in iron and steel plant and ferroalloy works
1. The most common drive components are gear reducers. Gear reducers are used when reduced speed or increased torque is required. We use a gear reducer on the kiln. Rotation in and out, rollback capability, reversibility, and actual speed reduction, overall torques are all specifications required for designing a gear box.
2. Hydraulic couplings are also used in some fan applications were speed control is required. Hydraulic couplings are not used as much due to their size and inefficient characteristics. The simplest drive components are belt drive systems. Belt drive systems are used mainly on fans and screw conveyors; however, direct coupling the motor to the unit will reduce maintenance.
3. Bearings are in every moving piece of equipment. Bearings are also uniquely designed for their application. The most common bearings are the anti-friction or roller bearings. These bearings have become standardized and perform. excellent in almost any condition. Anti-friction bearings do not work well with heavy loads. Specialized bearings are used on the kiln were high loads are seen.
1. With advanced structure, the low pressure loss of the vertical preheated can speed up the preheating process, the decomposition rate in the kiln of the preheated limestone can be 20-25%, and can use directly the 10-15mm fine grade limestone.
2. Both ends of rotary kiln are sealed by combination scale, which ensures the index of air leakage less than 10%. In order to lessen the radiation loss, it adopts compound refractory materials
3.Round or square vertical cooler with filling type and ventilated area, which make the lime temperature 800 degree Celsius + ambient temperature. It is easy to transport, store, and can be preheated the secondary kiln air to above 700 degree Celsius, which reduce the moving parts and special materials
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/26787532/viewspace-719920/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。