As is commonly acknowledged, a crusher is a machine designed to reduce large rocks into smaller rocks, gravel, or rock dust. Crushers may be used
to reduce the size, or change the form, of waste materials so they can be more easily disposed of or recycled, or to reduce the size of a solid
mix of raw materials (as in rock ore), so that pieces of different composition can be differentiated. From their wide application, crushers are
difinetely of vital importance. Without crushers, it will be much more difficult to build houses, roads or mining. Therefore, we need cherish them
with whole heart and look at them as friends. We have to get deeper understanding of crushers.
one of the most popular stone-crushing equipments in the world and ideally suitable for primary and secondary crushing. The highest anti-pressure
strength of crushed material is 320Mpa. Our design and production are of high position both at home and abroad. VIS crusher, also called sand
requirement.HX series VIS crusher is a high-efficiency rock crushing equipment with domestic and international leading level; the machine is
developed by introducing the crushing theory and technology from Barmag Company of America and combining the actual situation of sand making. It
is widely used for crushing hard and crispy materials, such as rock, grinding material, refractory material, cement clinker, quartzite, iron ore
and concrete aggregate; and it is especially suitable for the sand and sandstone making for construction and road paving.
While crushing is governed by basic laws of physics, no single law or rule take the place of experience and testing in the selection and sizing of
a suitable crusher for a given application. A number of factors go into the proper selection of a crusher for a given application including th
Here are some important criteria to consider in selecting a crusher:
1. Will the crusher handle the maximum required capacity to be processed without undue strain or overload?
2. Will the machine handle the maximum lump size of the infeed material?
3. Will the unit's operating mechanism handle the properties of the material: i.e. friable, tough, sticky, abrasive?
4. Is the crusher design and construction suitable for the special application requirements such as resistance to corrosion, maintenance of purity
or sanitary requirements?
5. Will the crusher produce the output particle size required?
6. Will the crusher produce excessive fines?
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/26787532/viewspace-719354/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。