How to edit entries of table in se11 ?
To update the data of any table, go to transaction SE16N, type “&SAP_EDIT”. It will activate SAP editing function.
Go to table and press Ctrl+ shift + F10 where you will go to table entries. Click on F8 (execute).
And then select the entries that you want to edit by selecting the checkbox and goto menu Table entry - > select change. There you edit and save the entries.
You cannot edit entries in SE11 unless it contains a Table maintenance generator.
So just build a Table maintenance generator.
Do not delete any entries using &SAP_EDIT...it is not recommended.
You can edit through debugging.
How to delete a record in SE16 ?
To delete the records from particular table its easy.
Goto : se11
- Give the table name
- Execute the table with the selection fields
- Then data (list) screen will be displayed.
- Now select the record which has to be deleted
- Select that and switch 'on' the Debugging mode press enter
- Then press F6 goes to subroutine where there is field called display
- Instead change it to edit and then save the changes then it will take you to the screen where you can edit that records & also delete that particular records.
After displaying the contents of the list.
Switch ON the Debug Mode the select the particular record then click display
then it will take u to Debug Screen when there is a program for sy-ucomm then
click F7 Button and then Change Code = EDIT then save the code the afterwards it
will take u to edit mode of that particular record.
How can I insert new data in the table?
Give the transaction code as se11
In that give the table name and press display
Then in that field name above there is delivery and maintenance click the same and change it as display maintenance allowed
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/25433510/viewspace-691498/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。