Backup Fails With ORA-00600 [krbockstat-nrblks] If Datafile Grows During RMAN Backup
Doc ID: Note:415798.1 Type: PROBLEM
Last Revision Date: 15-MAR-2007 Status: MODERATED
This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) Rapid Visibility (RaV) process, and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.
Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.2.0.1 to 10.2.0.3
This problem can occur on any platform.
- ORA-00600 [krbockstat-nrblks] reported while taking Backups using RMAN
- Error reported in alert log and trace file generated
- The below mentioned call stack is seen in the trace file.
krbockstat krbb1ef krbbtgb krbbpc krbibpc pevm_icd_call_commo pfrinstr_ICAL
pfrrun_no_tool pfrrun plsql_run pricar pricbr prient2 prient kkxrpc kporpc
- The error is due to internal oracle Bug 5742127
Abstract: BACKUP SOMETIMES FAILS WITH INTERNAL ERROR IF DATAFILE
GROWS DURING BACKUP
- RMAN backup fails with internal error when datafile grows during backup with
compatible >= 10.2 and datafile is a locally managed datafile.
- No impact to database functionality or corruptions due to this bug,except failing of RMAN backup.
- Fixed In Ver: 10.2.0.4 and 11.1
- The bug 5742127 is fixed in V10.2.0.4 and V11.1
- Workaround is to restart the backup operation .And also moving to above patchsets
will resolve the issue.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/25016/viewspace-982875/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。