# Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 4:52 PM
Subject: possible status of your background job
* Planned - Steps that make up the job have already been defined, but the start condition has not yet been defined. – 我们是schedule 成start immediately,所以我们的job永远不会出现这种状态
* Released - The job has been fully defined, including a start condition.
* Ready - The start condition of a released job has been met. A job scheduler has put the job in line to wait for an available background work process.
* Active - The job is currently running. Active jobs can no longer be modified or deleted.
所有的background job都是由background processor执行的，如果你在SM50里面看到当前没有free的BGP了，那么你的job只能在queue里排队等待。
RZ11里面能看到系统最大background process number：
* Finished - All steps that make up this job have completed successfully.
* Canceled - The job has terminated abnormally.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/24475491/viewspace-2677055/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。