Return code (4) indicates imported ended with warning.
1. Generation of programs and screens
2. Columns missing and Rows missing.
Return code (8) indicates not imported ended with error
1. Syntax error.
2. Program generation error.
3. Dictionary activation error.
4. Method execution error.
Return code (12) indicates import is cancelled.
1. Import is cancelled due to object missing.
2. Objects are not active.
3. Program terminated due to job 'RDDEXECL' is not
Return code (16) indicates import is cancelled.
1. Import cancelled due to system down while importing.
2. Import cancelled due to user expires while
3. Import cancelled due to insufficient roles.