the Service Engineer is responsible for the following activities:
- Perform network design, integration, network rollout an d optimization activities.
- Perform software upgrades an d Updates.
- Involve in the System/Function Verification an d support activities.
- Participate in customer support activities including problem troubleshooting an d project support.
- Technical interface towards sales an d/or R&D.
- Support Project Managers as technical subject matter expert.
- Plan an d co-ordinate activities with internal/external customers.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
- Demonstrate high level of interest in the telecommunication industry
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal an d written)
- Demonstrated leadership an d team work abilities
- Able to work in high pressure an d dynamic environment
- Willing to travel on short notice
Project Support Professional(CDL02)
- Set up the project in ONE, Define an d establish the validated project structure in ONE
- Analyze deviations from stan dard financial requirements on the project
- Support the development of alternatives of the financial strategy supporting cash-flow optimization.
- Identify an d analyze project risks as well as financial impact of risk exposure an d mitigation. Participate in risk assessment workshops
- Secure that there is a complete ONE Entry Form an d Doc. Pack
- Prepare project performane indicators report
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above of first level University
- Fluent in English Or Japanese/Chinese speaking an d excellent in English or Japanese/Chinese writing
- Business an d management awareness
- Strong leadership an d communication skill
- Comprehensive knowledge of technologies
- Well organized an d have structure thinking
- Initiative an d positive personal personality
OSS Service Engineer(CDL03)
GSC China is Ericsson Global Service Center established to provide service delivery based on Ericsson OSS solution an d product globally as well as support pre-sales activities, customer solution development an d new product/service introduction toward Ericsson global customers.
Working as a service engineer in GSC China, you are expected to support Ericsson regional customers. You will work in an international environment both with team in GSC an d customers of Ericsson globally. A pre-requisite of this position is the willingness to travel an d work internationally according to Ericsson business deman d.
- Deploy Ericsson OSS (Operation an d Support System) solution on customer site including on site engineering, software loading, configuration, integration an d troubleshooting.
- In charge of maintenance service to customer existing solution or network that include troubleshooting / fault identify / isolate malfunctioning systems / function, or if possible to apply resolving processes.
- Interacting with customer technical staff an d operation managers, service engineers an d other groups within Service Delivery organization. Providing consultative service toward customer network.
- Support Ericsson acCount manager an d product manager on sales activities an d new product introduction to telecommunication operator. Contribute technical knowledge in presales activities.
- Developing an d implementing customized solution based on Ericsson OSS solution, including 3rd party products.
Qualifications & Requirement
- University degree in computer, telecommunication/Engineering (Bachelor or above)
- A Master Degree is preferable
Competence & Experience:
- Strong knowledge on UNIX(Solaris)/LINUX (Suse,Redhat).
- Java/C an d shell script programming skill is preferable.
- Good knowledge an d experience on Sybase/Oracle database. SQL knowledge.
- Good at IP network an d Internet technologies. (TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, HTTP)
- Good at network management an d provisioning. (SNMP, XML Corba, LDAP...)
- Good knowledge an d experience on Oracle server or HP server is highly valued.
- Good knowledge on wireless network, OSS, NMS solution an d technology.
- Security an d Authentication knowledge experience also desired.
- Excellent oral/written English. Fluency in more languages is highly valued.
- Excellent interpersonal, social, communication skills.
- Good sense of responsibility an d willing to take challenge
- High willingness an d ability to share knowledge an d experience
- Good self-motivation on personal technical development an d willing to learn
A willingness to travel globally (more than 60%) is a prerequisite for this role.
1、您若是第一次申请，请登录 http://my.ericssoncampus.com 选择你喜欢职位!
2、您若曾经申请过爱立信职位，请使用个人账号登陆 http://my.ericssoncampus.com/my/login.aspx 修改您的第二职位。
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/21872285/viewspace-1117931/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。