Add-ons: MBS Axapta EAM Maintenance muralintr writes "The MBS Axapta EAM solution developed by Hofinsoft is an Enterprise Asset Management and industrial / plant maintenance solution. MBS Axapta EAM aims at providing a solution to the asset managers by enabling effective data analysis, supporting on line queries and reports, quicker decision-making and better Availability, Reliability and Maintainability (ARM) of critical equipment, thus ensuring less down-time. It helps plant managers to achieve efficient production levels. MBS Axapta EAM allows a fast track implementation of the software thereby resulting in a faster ROI. . It can be installed stand-alone or in a network environment. It can effectively meet the maintenance requirements of any plant - manufacturing or process
Hofinsoft is in the business of providing IT solutions for Enterprise Asset Management for over 2 decades pioneering in maintenance management and MBS Axapta EAM is the outcome from the lessons of the past and essentials of the future. Hofinsoft has developed and successfully implemented IT solutions for maintenance management in a variety of platforms at a number of domestic and international client locations.
This Solution Addresses some of the Business Issues like
• Increasing global competition - Increasing pressure on the maintenance department, whose major objective is to provide safe and secure continuous operation at highly demanding levels.
• Asset maintenance - the health of a machine has a considerable impact on the productivity & efficiency of the plant and consequently determines profitability of the organization.
• Asset Inventory - Equipment Database provides exhaustive information of the equipment that are available in the plant which helps to identify, update and review the details of assets.
• Equipment Identification - assists in identifying subassemblies of equipment as a unique equipment ID, i.e. physical identification.
• Cost Tracking and asset evaluation - helps to track costs, evaluate failures on equipment and assists management in identifying operating inferiority.
• Work order administration - MBS Axapta EAM assists to create, manage and update work orders and record costs & historical information. Once a work order is completed, all actual costs are posted in the equipment history file.
• Maintenance cost information - The system can display cost breakdown of work order including details of each skill and other expenditures.
• Monitoring of assets - Continuous monitoring allows maintenance to be done on necessary basis rather than periodic.
• Planning - The system provides a comprehensive module to build up their database along with technical information, plan for their inspection, accept the inspection details and provide facility for comprehensive querying, trending and reporting.
• Reduces maintenance costs.
• Improves productivity & efficiency.
• Gives better availability, reliability and maintainability.
• Reduces overtime.
• Increases profitability.
• Maximizes capacity utilization.
• Reduces maintenance cycle times.
• Provides efficient on-line work planning.
• Empowers decision making process by information availability anytime anywhere.
• Adheres to Operational and Environmental safety standards.
• Derives optimum benefits across the value chain by integrating all functional and business processes.
• Provides seamless integration with the materials system.
• Provides comprehensive work order generation and tracking.
• Monitors and controls spare parts and manpower.
• Gives exhaustive equipment history and cost history.
• Provides ready reckoner trouble shooting guide.
• Provides storage and retrieval of Engineering Drawings.
• Provides exhaustive manuals & documentation.
• Provides accurate maintenance cost information
• Decision making can be based on up-to-the-minute historical cost data
• Eliminates wasteful maintenance work and improves equipment availability which is a key factor to profitability.
• Early warning of deteriorating conditions to prevent equipment failures and avoid costly repairs.
• Provides a description of the machinery condition to determine the need for maintenance activity without the need for disassembly and its consequences.
Easy to Use
• Intuitive layout and structure
• User-adjustable menus, forms and reports
• User-adjustable layout of main tables and journals
• Windows commands incl. ‘copy and paste’ from and to Axapta
• Direct access to main tables from journals
• Advanced sorting and filter options
• Built-in user help including an integrated manual
• Option to mail and fax directly from Axapta
• Application can be run in different languages
• User definable level in Equipment definition
• User definable attributes as templates for capturing Technical & Process parameters for an Equipment type + Sub type combination
• Multiple drawings for an equipment and a facility to capture scanned images
• Attachment and linkage of spare parts
• Query to view availability of Interchangeable Equipment (similar Equipment)
• Definition of Spares for an equipment to provide effective monitoring / procurement / availability of spares and also provide interchangeability details.
• Trouble shooting guide as a knowledge bank
• Warranty details for action on Equipment under warranty, claims etc.
• Monitor cost spent of equipments
• Defining activities to be carried out along with desired observations
• Resource planning & scheduling
• Definition of job to Equipment along with details of frequency, expiry etc. to follow-up & planning.
• Schedule definition either as Hour based or periodicity based
• Matching multi-function jobs of PM for same Tag number.
• Base shift – Facility to Shift base date globally for all Equipment in the event of Major stoppage/Turnarounds by which all base dates are pushed for the number of days specified.
• Histograms to view Load, resources requirement, Planned Vs actual for PM jobs
• To track cost for Job based on Crew, Material & Special tools usage
• View Status of Material required for executing job, Other jobs for the same equipment during authorization
• Prepare lubrication templates and plan lubrication schedule
• To create, review & authorize jobs which cannot be taken-up immediately but can be taken up at an opportune time along with crew, material & special tools requirement
• View other jobs of PM / Work request for the same Equipment while authorization for effective use of stoppage.
• Generate work orders from work requests
• Route work requests for approval processing
• Multi level work order (parent child work orders)
• Resource allocation & de-allocation
• Job description either as a standard codified activity or descriptive.
• Capture drawings for reference as Images
• Pending work order with age analysis
• Facility to print Job checklist optionally
• Capture feedback on jobs for History & analysis purposes.
• Location change to track movement of Rotable Equipment
• Query to view movement of Equipment across locations
• Graphs for Monitoring & analysis
• Facility to push to Opportunity maintenance in the event of not being able to take up for execution
• Runlogs based on Status / Daily (hour meter)
• Link / Integrates to Materials for request and return of spares required for maintenance
• Prepare work order through templates
• Track all costs and time related to a specific work order
• Create standard codified activities
• Create repository of jobs Equipment wise to define Crew, Material & Special tools requirement
• Include Jobs from other modules to create standard job list in addition to jobs from the standard repository.
• Plan, Monitor & Execute jobs during actual Turnaround
• Auto generation of Maintenance work order's for shutdown jobs from shutdown register
• Work orders can be generated when measurements fall outside warning
• limits and tolerances are actually exceeded
• Alerts can be attached / sent when control limits and tolerance are exceeded
• Provision of import of condition readings data directly from monitoring equipments
• Generation of schedules for equipments configured for condition monitoring
• Sketch capturing as an image and definition of points.
• Performance Data sheet – Catering to Temperature, Thickness measurement
• Equipment Severity – Catering to Spike Energy, Vibration & Displacement
• Shock Pulse - Catering to Shock pulse details
• Equipment history with Vibration data
• Defining Jobs, Schedule & Execute
• Generation of Predictive maintenance report , History & other analysis reports
• Graphs for Trending
• Facility to Start / Shut globally in Status change runlogs
• Query to view Reliability Run/Shut hours for all/any Equipment
• Query to view Run/Shut/PM hours for any/all Equipment
• Query based on Runlog to view availability of Equipment
Permit & Isolations
• Comprehensive Work/Safety Permits and linked with work orders
• User definable clauses for permits
• Parameterized validity period
• Multiple permits for a work order
• Multiple Extensions of permits
• Automatic closure of permits after validity period
• Specification of Isolations and normalizations
• Isolation linkage to work order and permits
• Specifications of Tag in tag out
• Usage of order to operate (Normalization) and order to close (Isolations)
• Warranty period
• Warranty terms and conditions
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/178883/viewspace-16225/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。