Understanding the Conversion Logs
When you use the Action Conversion Tool, you can generate
printable log files that specify the status of each action—both before and after
you convert your actions to scripted components. The following table describes
the details provided by each of these conversion log files:
Log File Name
Indicates the convertibility status of every action in the
Action Conversion Tool, prior to conversion:
- provides a summary of how many actions can be converted and how many cannot
be converted (in total).
- for each source test, specifies which action(s) can be converted and which
action(s) cannot be converted.
- for each action that cannot be converted, specifies the reason(s) why the
action cannot be converted, for example, the action may not be
Indicates whether each action was converted successfully.
If an action was not converted successfully, describes the reason(s) why not. It
- provides a summary of how many actions were successfully converted and how
many were not.
- for each source test, specifies the actions that were (or were not)
converted, and lists the reason(s) why a particular action was not
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/16792402/viewspace-567372/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。