Associating a Function Library with an Application Area
You can associate a function library with an open application
area either from the Resources pane or from the currently active function
You can also associate function libraries with the currently
open application area using the associated function libraries list. For more
information, see Modifying Function Library
To associate a function library with an application
area using the Resources pane:
- In the Resources pane, right-click the Associated Function Libraries node in the tree,
and select Associate Function Library. The Open
Attachment dialog box opens.
- Browse to and select the function library you want to
- Click Open. The function library is
associated with the test, and is displayed as a function library link in the Associated Function Libraries node in the
To associate an open function library with an
- Make sure that the application area with which you want to associate the
function library is open in QuickTest.
- Create or open a function library in QuickTest. (Before continuing to the
next step, make sure that the function library you want to associate with the
application area is the active document—you can click the function library's tab
to bring it into focus.) For more information, see Managing Function Libraries.
- Save the function library in your Quality Center project as an attachment.
For more information, see Saving a Function
- In QuickTest, choose File > Associate
Library '' with '' or
right-click in the in the function library and choose Associate Library '' with
''. QuickTest associates the function library with
the open application area.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/16792402/viewspace-567317/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。