SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 is the successor to SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 which will be out of of support as of 9th of April 2013. With the new release SAP GUI for Windows was carefully improved to provide the end-user with an interface where information is presented in a logical and easy-to-understand way. Several visual and usability improvements have been implemented to help users organize and complete their daily work quickly and efficiently.
The new SAP GUI for Windows 7.30 was shipped on 26th of June 2012 and introduces the following useful enhancements:
- Corbu Design: A new SAP GUI design is available: The Corbu Design. This design comes with a reduced contrast when compared to SAP Signature Design and improves the integration of SAP GUI into other SAP components like NWBC which also offer Corbu Designs.
- Signature Color Themes: New color themes can be applied system and client specific: Users are enabled to easily select different Signature color themes for test, development or productive systems and clients etc. This leads to a clear overview over the system landscape.
- Branding Area: A company specific logo (corporate branding, product branding) can be embedded into the top right corner of the SAP screen. This new branding area will help administrators to generate additional corporate communication and corporate identity. It can be used in SAP Signature Design and in Corbu Design.
- Floating Docking Containers: Docking containers can be positioned individually by end users. Dragging the container with the mouse to north, west, east or south positions helps adjusting the screen layout for individual needs.
- Personalized TAB Order: Users can define their own TAB order within SAP screens. The new TAB order allows users to jump to the next screen element of interest. Screen elements not included in the TAB order can still be accessed by mouse clicks.
- System Comments in SAP Logon: In SAP Logon users can add system specific notes or information. This new edit area will help users to manage and comment the system landscape.
- SNC indication icon in the status bar: A small icon in the SAP GUI status bar indicates whether the connection between SAP GUI and application server is secured (SNC is activated) or not.
An up-to-date list of new features is available in SAP note 1670678.
See below for an image explaining some of the new, exciting features of release 7.30!
- Delivery: 26th of June 2012 (“Productive Release” & “Default Release”)
- End of maintenance: 15th of July 2015 (end of support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010)
- Please note that SAP GUI for Windows 7.20 will be out of maintenance as of 09th of April 2012 – therefore we recommend to start planning your upgrade to release 7.30 soon after the delivery of the new release.
More detailed information on the lifecycle of SAP GUI can be found in SAP note 147519.
- Windows XP / 2003 Server
- Windows Vista (only “Business”, “Ultimate” and “Enterprise” editions) / Windows 2008 Server
- Windows 7 (only “Business”, “Ultimate” and “Enterprise” editions) / Windows 2008 R2 Server
- Windows 8: Under evaluation (planned to be supported as of SAP GUI for Windows 7.30)
More detailed information on the platforms supported by SAP GUI can be found in SAP note 66971.
Various other pieces of information related to SAP GUI can be found on the SAP GUI Homepage in SAP SCN.
Download link : http://service.sap.com/swdc – Installation and Upgrades – Browse our Download Catalog – SAP Frontend Components – SAPGUI For Windows – SAPGUI For Windows 7.30 core – Installation
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/167898/viewspace-1058713/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。