This setting increases the time for failed nodes to flush final trace files, which helps to debug the cause of a node failure.
1. Execute as root
#crsctl stop crs
2. Ensure that Clusterware stack is down by running
#ps -ef |egrep "crsd.bin|ocssd.bin|evmd.bin|oprocd"
This should return no processes.
3. From one node of the cluster, change the value of the "diagwait" parameter to 13 seconds by issuing the command as root:
#crsctl set css diagwait 13 -force
4. Check if diagwait is set successfully by executing. the following command. The command should return 13. If diagwait is not set, the following message will be returned "Configuration parameter diagwait is not defined"
#crsctl get css diagwait
5. Restart the Oracle Clusterware on all the nodes by executing:
#crsctl start crs
6. Validate that the node is running by executing:
#crsctl check crs
7. Unsetting/Removing diagwait:
#crsctl unset css diagwait
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/16348200/viewspace-615633/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。