The present document explains how to upgrade an ASM instance from 10.2 to 11.1 release (on RAC).
1) Shutdown all the database instances that are using ASM as storage option.
2) Shutdown the ASM instances.
3) Install / upgrade the new 11g CRS as described in the Installation Guide associated with your specific platform.:
=)> Clusterware Installation Guide for
4) Install the new 11g ASM Oracle Home (on a different directory) as described in the Installation Guide associated with your specific platform.:
==)> Real Application Clusters Installation Guide for
5) Startup the ASM instances (connected as Oracle OS user) as usual (using the 10g Oracle Home).
6) From another graphical session, set the environment variables (ORACLE_HOME, PATH, etc.) pointing to your new 11 ASM Oracle Home.
7) Then execute the DBUA from the new ASM 11gOracle_Home/bin/dbua:
DBUA will show 2 options:
=)> upgrade ASM instance.
=)> upgrade the database
8) Select [upgrade ASM instance] option. The DBUA will upgrade your ASM instances to release 11g automatically.
9) Finally, please startup the databases that are using ASM as storage option.
Note: The databases will not be affected with the ASM upgrade, the databases will remain in the original release.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/15880878/viewspace-723006/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。