To Change the Windows GUI Font and Font Size
1. Select Run from the Start menu and then enter regedit in the Open field.
2. Click OK to start the Registry Editor. The Registry Editor is displayed.
3. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE\HOME0.
If you have more than one Oracle installation, you must select the HOME entry associated with the Windows GUI you want to change. HOME0 is the registry entry for an Oracle installation. A subsequent Oracle installation will have the registry entry HOME1 and the next HOME2 and so on. 注：此处需要视具体情况而定，如果在一台机器上安装了多个ORACLE版本，那么会看到多个HOME（比如HOME0、HOME1。。。），10g安装后还会起名叫KEY_OraDb10g_home1
Changes only affect a SQL*Plus Windows GUI started from the associated Oracle installation, so you can use different settings for each Oracle installation.
4. Click New String Value in the Edit menu. A new string value, with the default name, NewValue #1 is created at the bottom of the right pane of the Registry Editor. The default name of the new string value is selected ready for you to replace with the name you want.
5. Enter SQLPLUS_FONT as the name of the new font face string value. If you miskey the name or inadvertently enter it in mixed or lower case, you can edit the name by selecting Rename from the Edit menu.
Enter SQLPLUS_FONT_SIZE as the name of the new font size string value. If you miskey the name or inadvertently enter it in mixed or lower case, you can edit the name by selecting Rename from the Edit menu.
6. Click Modify from the Edit menu or press Enter again to display the Edit String dialog.
7. Enter the font name you want to use, such as Courier New, in the Value Data: field. SQL*Plus will use the new font the next time you start the SQL*Plus Windows GUI.
Enter the font size you want to use in pixels, such as 14, in the Value Data: field. SQL*Plus will use the new font size the next time you start a SQL*Plus Windows GUI.
You should not change the font face or font size while any SQL*Plus Windows GUI is active. You should exit all SQL*Plus Windows GUI sessions, make font face and font size changes in the registry, exit the Registry Editor and then restart the SQL*Plus Windows GUI to see the changes.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/14790134/viewspace-567230/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。