The MySQL settings are still being tweaked, but for Google's benefit this is what I've done so far:
- /tmp was formatted as mkfs.xfs -l size=64m /dev/sdb1, and mounted with rw,auto,nouser,async,dev,exec,noatime,nodiratime,logbufs=8 as the mount options.
- The RAID-10 was formatted with mkfs.xfs -l size=128m -d agcount=90 /dev/sdc1 and the same mount options as above.
- I've changed /proc/sys/vm/swappiness (also found in vm.swappiness in sysctl.conf) to 15 from its default of 60. This value is subject to adjustment as needed.
- I've set all the disks to use the deadline I/O scheduler. A convenient way to turn that on on a running system is echo "deadline" > /sys/block/(dev)/queue/scheduler. Add elevator=deadline to your kernel's boot parameters to do it on startup.
- renice -20 your mysql server process.
- Finally, remember kids: if at all possible, adjust
all your MySQL settings to avoid swap if at all possible. Hitting the
swap unnecessarily will send your load through the roof and generally
make things slower.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/133735/viewspace-704856/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。