goal: How to Unclose a Discrete Job
fact: Oracle Work in Process 11.5
fact: Oracle Work in Process
fact: WIPDJMDF - Define Discrete Job
To enable the Unclose function:
1. Login to the application as responsibility = SYSADMIN
2. Navigate to Application > Function.
3. Query the Function = WIP_WIPDJMDF_CLOSE
4. Click on the Form tab.
5. Tab to the PARAMETERS field.
6. Add: UNCLOSE="Y" to the parameter clause so that it looks like:
FORM_MODE="CLOSE" MAINTAIN="N" UNCLOSE="Y"
To perform the Unclose:
1. Change to WIP responsibility.
2. Navigate to Discrete > Close Discrete Jobs > Close Discrete Jobs(Form)
3. Query the job or jobs to be unclosed.
4. Perform Optional Steps
- click on Tools
- click on Unclose 1
The discrete job should have unclosed.
*OPTIONAL: These steps are optional. Perform these steps prior to the Unclose
to determine whether the job has been closed initially.
- Navigate to Discrete > Close Discrete Jobs > Close Discrete Jobs(Form)
- Query the job to be unclosed.
- Click on the OPEN button
- Click on the Job History tab.
- Make sure that the Closed field contains a date.
There are 3 conditions under which the work order cannot be unclosed.
1-Cannot unclose a job that does not have a status of CLOSED.
2-Cannot unclose a job that is linked to a sales order.
3-Cannot unclose a job that was closed in a now closed accounting period.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/132092/viewspace-968220/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。