1. Trusted Data:
- Data validation rules help ensure high data quality
- Fnd duplicates help user keep data clean
- Lead conversion is used to manage opportunities, accounts and contacts with one click
- Web-to-lead is how the application captures leads submitted online
- Lead import wizard imports leads and the force.com data loader is used to load lead records.
2. Faster Response:
- Formula fields are used to score leads
- Lead workflow rules are used to assign tasks, field updates and alerts.
- The lead queues feature allows for faster response
- Lead assignment rules are used to manage leads.
3. Sales and Marketing Alignment
- An opportunity naming convention improves data quality
- Lead conversion is used to improve alignment
4. Greater Visibility:
- Reports and Dashboards provide greater visibility.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/12448562/viewspace-753073/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。