12 Best Cross Browser Testing Tools to Ease Your Browser Compatibility Testing Efforts
Cross Browser Testing can be the biggest pain for Software testers. But thanks to all cross browser testing tools available online which help to minimize testing efforts.
I’ve written this post mainly for software testers but designers can also refer crossbrowser testing methods and tools mentioned in this post.
Here’s a handy cross browser you can refer while testing your web project on different browsers and operating systems:
1) CSS validation
2) HTML or XHTML validation
4) Ajax and JQeury functionality
5) Font size validation
6) Page layout in different resolutions
7) All images and alignment
8 ) Header and footer sections
9) Page content alignment to center, LHS or RHS
10) Page styles
11) Date formats
12) Special characters with HTML character encoding
13) Page zoom-in and zoom-out functionality
And obviously you will have to repeat these tests on:
14) Different Operating Systems like Windows, Linux and Mac
15) Different browsers (with different versions) like Internet explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
There are many free and paid cross browser testing tools available in the market. You need to select the browser compatibility tool depending on your needs. If cross browser testing is critical part of your web project then you must allocate considerable time, resources and budget testing your website on different web browsers. Paid cross browser testing tools can be also a good option for projects having browser dependent functionality. But for most of the projects, free cross browser testing tools are sufficient to verify cross browser functionality
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/11379785/viewspace-690481/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。