15. You work as a database administrator at Certkiller .com. In your
production database there is a job, CALC_STAT, which has been schedul
ed to run every Friday at 5.00 p.m. CALC_STAT updates the optimizer s
tatistics for the objects owned by the APPS schema. You want the task
to be generic, there by allowing users to modify the attributes of th
e task at run time without affecting the original task.
Which component of Oracle Scheduler must you define to achieve this?
C. Job class
D. Window group
• A window is represented by an interval of time with a well-defined beginning and
end,and is used to activate different resource plans at different times. This allows
you to change resource allocation during a time period such as time of day or time
of the sales year.
• A window group represents a list of windows, and allows for easier management of
windows. You can use a window or window group as the schedule for a job to ensure
that the job runs only when a window and its associated resource plan are active.
• A job class defines a category of jobs that share common resource usage requirements
and other characteristics. A job class groups jobs into larger entities.
• A resource consumer group associated with the job class determines the resources
that are allocated to the jobs in the job class.
• A resource plan enables users to prioritize resources (most notably CPU) among
resource consumer groups.
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/11312660/viewspace-717632/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。