1. EPM: Enterprises Project Management
2. Manhattan Project applied project management and systems engineering ideas and solutions.
3. In 1917, Henrry L. Ganntt proposed the famous Gantt chart.
4. CPM: Critical Path Method
In 1957,Du Pont applied CPM to equipment maintenance,reducing maintenance downtime from 125 hours to 7 hours.
5. PERT: Program/Project Evaluation and Review Technique
PERT originated in 1958 with the Polaris missile design and construction scheduling. The method to model the relationship of project tasks reduced the original estimated time for the development of the Polaris missile by two years.
6. PMI: Project Management Institute
PMBOK: Project Management Body Of Knowledge
PMP: Project Management Professional
来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ，链接：http://blog.itpub.net/10484922/viewspace-2155559/，如需转载，请注明出处，否则将追究法律责任。